- macOS build is experimental.
- Linux build only works on Ubuntu 20.04. Build instruction is available for other distributions.
- Source code is available on github.com/ryukau/VSTPlugins.
- You can fund me via paypal.me/ryukau to fuel the development.
UltraSynth is an ordinary synthesizer except 64-fold oversampling that is the same one used in UltrasonicRingMod. Because of the high oversampling ratio, modulation sound is okay. However CPU load is high.
List of features:
- 64-fold oversampling.
- 2 naive oscillators with triangle, sawtooth, and pulse waveform.
- Cross and feedback phase modulation between oscillators.
- 1 sine wave LFO.
- 2 types of distortion that are square root and full wave rectification.
- 1 lowpass filter.