Ticky Clav 2
Ticky Clav 2 is an emulation of a Hohner Clavinet.
Back by popular demand comes another remastered virtual instrument by Big Tick Audio. This time its Ticky Clav, quite possibly the first virtual instrument that used physical modeling to emulate the hugely popular Hohner D6 Clavinet, made famous by Stevie Wonder’s hit song Superstition. Ticky Clav 2 continues to use physical modeling but expands the controls that made this plugin so popular.
- Emulation of a Hohner Clavinet that uses physical modeling technology.
- Perfectly smooth transitions up and down the keyboard.
- Original Clav single coil pickups switch.
- Expanded tone controls including brightness, damping and bridge and neck balancing.
- Wah effect with user parameter control.
- 64 bit Mac and Windows compatible.
- Supports VST, AU, AAX DAW formats plus a Standalone app for use without a DAW.