MPS – short for “Musical Parameter Synthesizer” – is a software synthesizer plug-in for Microsoft Windows (VST2/VST3) and Apple macOS (VST2/VST3/AU). It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. The main features are:
- Unconventional sound creation approach.
- Fast & easy editing using just a few “musical” parameters.
- Straightforward resizable user interface.
- 64 voices polyphony.
- Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning.
- Resizable user interface (not “N” version.).
- MIDI Learn ‒ all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in supports Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) and macOS (64-bit).
The aim of MPS is to create sounds fast and easy using a small intuitive set of
parameters without bothering about the technical details.
MPS is the collaborative work of Wolfgang Kraus @www.wkreativ.at (idea+GUI concept) and Björn aka Full Bucket (DSP+GUI+patch programming). Read more about the background of this project in the user manual.