Mod Synth Mono
ModSynthMono is a monophonic synthesizer inspired by EMS SynthiA, Sequential Circuits Prophet-5 and Oberheim Xpander.
It has Matrix modulation, usually, menu of matrix modulation is combo box parameter, but this has all pods of modulations. No preset, we recommend you make sound yourself.
Signal Path: OSC1 + OSC2 + NOISE → Wave Folding → Wave Shaping → HPF → LPF → Drive → AMP(ENV2).
- Monophonic synthesizer.
- 2 OSC (Sin, Tri, Saw, Pulse(50%-1% width) wave morphing) Noise.
- 1 Wave Folding (added harmonics and aliasing noise).
- 1 Wave Shaper (added harmonics and aliasing noise).
- HPF 24db/oct Cutoff frequency, Resonance.
- LPF 24db/oct Cutoff frequency, Resonance.
- 1 LFO (SawUp, SawDown, Square, Tri, Sin, Random).
- 1 ADR.
- 1 ADSR ON OFF (if OFF is not infinity, envelop run by loop).
- Matrix Modulation (src: osc2, LFO1, env1, env2, dst: osc1 pitch, osc1 wave, osc2 pitch, osc2 wave, wave folding, wave shaping, HPF cutoff, LPF cutoff).
- There is a portamento and volume control.
- Oscillator wave is anti-aliased.
- All controls are on the panel.
- Window is resizable.
Visit: Mod Synth Mono