DarkWave Studio is a free, open source, Digital Audio Workstation for Windows.
Featuring a modular Virtual Studio, Pattern Editor, Sequence Editor and Multitrack Hard Disk Recorder. It has support for VST/VSTi instrument and effect plugins. The virtual studio has a modular design allowing machines to be connected in an ad-hoc fashion. The pattern editor enables the quick creation and modification of patterns by clicking to add or delete notes and dragging notes to move or resize them. The sequence editor allows you to queue patterns to play for each control track in any arrangement, enabling reuse of patterns and quickly remixing projects. The Multitrack Hard Disk Recorder allows you to record the output of any machine and record it to 16-bit Integer of 32-bit Floating Point PCM encoded .WAV files for full-quality post-production editing or for conversion to MP3/FLAC/etc.
- Native x64 and x86 Windows Platform Support
- VST PlugIn Support – Limitlessly Expandable With Instrument and Effects PlugIns
- ASIO Audio Driver Support – Low Latency Output
- Multi Core / Multi CPU Support
- Makes Use Of SSE2 Optimizations When Supported By The CPU
- Full 64-bit Double Precision Floating Point Audio Processing
Visit: DarkWave Studio