SA60 is a real time 1/3 octave spectrum analyser.
Interface is modelled on classic DN60 spectrum analyser, originally developed in 1980.
- DISPLAY LEVELS — Relate to the Reference level, calibration of a display level is read from graticules on the left of the display window.
- REFERENCE LEVEL — The absolute level to which display readings are relative, i.e. calibration, is given in dB.
- OVERALL LEVEL — Calibration of the overall level is similary derived from graticule to the right of the display. Note: this graticule applies to the overall level only!
- AVG/PK — Two leds indicate whether the display is Averaging or Peak-reading.
- RESP. — Speed of display response is selectable: «1» — Fast, «2» — Medium, «3» — Slow (shown by three leds).
- MODE — Controls the display mode: «L» — Left, «M» — Mid, «R» — Right.
What’s your Reaction?