KolinMB is a vintage multi-band limiting amplifier.
- Attack: 1ms to 50ms Attack Time.
- Release: 0.1sec to 3sec Release Time.
- MIX: Knob to blend DRY and WET signal (Each band has its own MIX knob and also there is MASTER MIX knob!).
- EXT-SC: External Sidechain for each band.
- IN: 40dB gain compensated input control for each band and also, master section. You can simply set input to get compressed signal and even, you can feed all bands with MASTER IN at the same time!
- OUT: +/- 20dB output control for each band and MASTER OUTPUT.
- I/O: Bypass for each band and ”MASTER SECTION” to bypass whole plug-in.
- LOW X-OVER: 50Hz to 1.2kHz.
- HIGH X-OVER: 1.2kHz to 12kHz.
- OS: Oversampling (4x).
- Touchscreen support.
- Resizable interface. Simple “Bottom Right Corner Handle” to resize. 50% to 200%.
VST3 / AU / AAX Native – Audiosuite | Mac 10.11 – 13.X | Intel / Apple Silicon.VST3 / AAX Native – Audiosuite | Windows 10 – 11.
Mac Versions require a graphic card that supports “Metal”.
Windows Versions require a graphic card that supports “OpenGL”.