B r u s h S a m p l e r 1 8 / 6 4
It can be considered like a “3D” version of the old PenSampler but it is a lot more: it can operate either traditionaly from the notes coming from a MIDI keyboard or from continuous controllers generated by the touch and the movements on a graphic tablet or other pressure sensitive pads.
It has all the samplers common features plus:
– trigger modes : Key, Touch, Move
– Polyphonic Aftertouch for Loop, Pitch, Filter, Level and LFO Rate modulations
– the spatial position can be used as a modulation source and modulations sources can be used to modulate the spatial position
– Center Area width modulation source with variable shape
– 64 channels delay/resonator
See also the VST2 32 bits PenSampler which provides a different efficiency with graphic tablet gestures.